|Cinemark Memorial City|
|Number of games||5|
|Located||U. S. A.|
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an American movie theatre chain owned by Cinemark Holdings, Inc., operating in North, Central and South America and Taiwan. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and operates theaters under several brands, including its flagship Cinemark Theatres, Century Theatres, Tinseltown USA, CinéArts, and Rave Cinemas.
Memorial City Mall is a shopping mall in Houston, Texas, at the intersection of Interstate 10/U.S. Route 90 and Gessner Road. Constructed in the early 1960s, the mall has since grown to be one of the city's more popular malls, mostly due to a large renovation project that took place in the early 2000s.
The arcade areaEdit
Depending on what machines are there, the number of machines can fluctuate between three and five (see Trivia section below). The games run on quarters and/or dollars.
Known games, videoEdit
- Transformers Human Alliance
- Air Hockey table
- Fun Zone (skill/prize machine)
- Key Master (skill/prize machine)
- Plush Plus (claw machine; 2)
- Shrek (pinball)
- Vending machines (temporary tattoos)
- Depending on what machines are in the arcade area, their number can vary due to a lack of space, as the theatre had a Shrek pinball machine and only two small prize machines in December, 2015. However, during the same month a year later, there was a Transformers Human Alliance video game in place of the Shrek game, along with several other skill/prize machines and a Stackers game.
- As of December, 2017, an air hockey table was off to the side in the lobby and separate from the arcade area.
- This Cinemark location is in same wing as the Sears that housed a small arcade until the early 1980s, which those games were moved out and that arcade was closed, which later became the Green's game room at the corner of where the Sears store still resides.